Reviews For RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum

Topic:

Write a Review - Receive 50 Rewards Points!

Tell us your thoughts about RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum so we can help you find the right products. With your review, you’ll also receive 50 Rewards Points. Please note that it may take up to 72 hours for a review to appear on site. All reviews are subject to moderator approval.

Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum, 0.1 Fl Oz

Highly recommend

For you, health conscious gals who want thick, lush lashes without the harmful chemicals then Rapid Lash is for you! Be prepared that it does take a few weeks longer to see results than other lash serums, but it's well worth the wait, and you can use on bottom lashes too! And you gotta love the price!!!!

Great Results!

This works! Have patience! It takes about a month, but you will have beautiful, long lashes! I love it and will continue to buy!

Rapid Lash

I’ve been using Rapid Lash nightly for 4 weeks on my eyes and unfortunately haven’t noticed a difference. I have used a little on my eyebrows, and I have noticed a big difference. The formula is mild, and I haven’t had any irritation to my eyes or brows like other products have done. I’m giving it 3 stars since it did help with my eye brows, but I feel it really didn’t work on my lashes.

So far I like

I’ve been using Rapidlash for about 3 weeks and have noticed some improvement in the length of my lashes. I noticed the length when I apply mascara. It’s not really noticeable without. It has only been a few weeks, so I think I still need to give it more time.

Nourishing non-irritating daytime lash serum

I know they say to use this as night, but I use it in the daytime and under my makeup and mascara. I like that it has ceramides, and I use it both on my lashes and eyebrows. I don't think it can replace my HG Revitalash, but it dies not sting and on paper provides peptides and HA to my lashes and brows.

Definitely see improvement in lash thickness and length.

I've been using RapidLash for the past three months. I got the product in my eye one night, (a little too much product on the applicator), which resulted in an eye infection, so I did not use the product for two weeks. Otherwise, I have been fairly good about applying the product each night before bed. Improvement is not that noticeable when I don't wear makeup, which is often. But when I apply mascara, my lashes are most definitely fuller and longer, even the bottom lashes. I only apply product to the top lashes. This product does not perform like the prescription product Latisse, but it does not require a prescription and is much more affordable. I recommend this product, and I will buy it again.






Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

17 Best Eyelash Serums That Actually Work

Best Eyelash Growth Serum: Revitalash vs. Rapidlash vs. Rodan and Fields

RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum